Re: Introduction and offer to help re: GNOME Plone website.

HI guys !

Alex Clark :

I've been out mail some days, there is a buildout at : http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnomeweb-plone/trunk/wgo.buildout/
About software center it uses :
    http://plone.org/products/plonehelpcenter/releases/1.5/plonehelpcenter-1-5-0-beta1.tgz

http://plone.org/products/plonesoftwarecenter/releases/1.5/PloneSoftwareCenter-1.5-alpha1.tar.gz

2007/12/13, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 22:49 +0100, Simone Deponti wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> it's good to see you are on this list now. I was the guy who did the
> initial work on the adaptation of PloneSoftwareCenter to WGO
> (web.gnome.org).
>
> Note that, aside adding DOAP (and that was merged in PSC a while ago I
> believe) the core of PSC hasn't been touched. The templates were
> however changed extensively, and some views for PSC were added in
> gnome.theme (should be an egg now).
>
> My time is sadly limited, but feel free to mail me anytime and I'll
> try to keep up with the list and do stuff if/when needed.

I guess this is the "Products" part. It's something that we want to
have, but we don't plan to have that ready for the initial deployment.
Once we've achieved something simple then we can do the extra stuff.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com