Re: Introduction and offer to help re: GNOME Plone website.

On 2007-12-12, Alexander Limi <limi plone org> wrote:
> To give you some context, Alex Clark is the maintainer of
> PloneSoftwareCenter, which you are using and has recently updated it to
> work on Plone 3. He's ideally positoned to help out with any bugs
> discovered in this area.
> Let's kick some ass! :)

Yup! I can also help with buildout related issues, is there a buildout?
And for some background, I'm a Plone consultant from Bethesda, MD, USA
(a suburb of Washington, DC) where I mostly help non-profits in the DC
area use Plone. I do migrations from other content management systems,
site development, deployment, upgrades, etc. and of course I'm a huge
fan of GNOME, having first used it at school in the late 1990s.

--
Alex Clark (http://aclark.net)