Re: library.gnome.org and doxygen

I wrote:

> > Is this suitable? I can put a tarball snapshot online for you somewhere
> > if it is:
>
> It will work perfectly; I'll try to get the generic HTML support
> working tomorrow.

I just commited it; I have to go and won't have net access for the
rest of the day.  Basically it requires adding a snippet like this
to data/overlay.xml.in:

  <document matching_tarball="gtkmm" dir="/docs/reference/html/"
      doc_module="gtkmm-reference" channel="devel">
    <_title>gtkmm API Reference</_title>
    <category>api</category>
  </document>

I'll take care of this tomorrow.