Re: library.gnome.org and doxygen

Murray Cumming wrote:

> > Would libgo run doxygen ?  Or would it use the already generated HTML files ?
>
> I guess we should use the generated HTML if you are using generated HTML
> for GTK+ (gtk-doc based).

Actually it first tries to use gtk-doc but fails on missing entities
(it needs more than just the docbook files to build).  For most
modules libgo uses gtk-doc.

> > To make using generated HTML files definitely easier to use, it would
> > be useful to put all the content in a single <div> (basically
> > appending <div id="content"> to custom_header and prepending </div> to
> > custom_footer)
>
> OK. I'll make that change and get back to you.

Thanks.

> > [back to general idea]
> >
> > What I'd like to achieve is general support for HTML files available
> > in tarballs, which is quite common, and have a few parameters, such
> > as:
> >  - technical: directory in tarball, xpath to content div;
> >  - informational: module name, title, abstract.
>
> Do you mean that this should be in the HTML?

No, it would just be required information to add HTML files from a
tarball to library.gnome.org.

> > As for the tutorial, easiest for libgo would be to convert to
> > gnome-doc-utils, would this be a problem ?
>
> I can try.

Feel free to poke me (or anybody in #docs) if you have problems.

        Frederic