Re: [wgo] Skin work

I already tried to put the general nav bar into a working css based on the latest Máirín work I found  (ok, was more a test to see if the svn account worked, but still...).

Of course there are things to define (for example I noticed that the darkest color in the general navbar isn't a perfect black. Was this made on purpose? And we should use web-safe colors, or just go down happily on hex?)

Anyway, the work did since now by Máirín looks great, so congrats ;).