Re: Quick introduction

Hi William! Thanks for your help.

We are developing the website in a quite goal-centric way - see . All the CMS related tasks belong
to , a goal coordinated by

If you want to help in the works around the CMS he will/should be able
to offer you some work. If you prefer to help in any other goal, go
ahead. If you have further questions, ask here.

Thanks again