[wgo] GNOME Products

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/GnomeProducts updated.

Simon, we need to decide asap if we go for a Plone solution i.e.
http://plone.org/products/plonesoftwarecenter or something living
outside from Plone as you started doing back in August.

The complex part here seems to be a) the DOAP data shared with the
projects subsites and b) how translations will be handled.

It's also time to define the available description fields of a product,
so we get all the same idea about these pages.

Please let's push this discussion until we have a common agreement about
how are we going to implement the GNOME Products section.