Re: [wgo] i18n url scheme (was i18n interface)

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 17:11 +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:

> Suppose you are on the translated page wgo/de/kapitel/seite, and want to
> send this link to your English pal.

You select "English" in the language selector and copy&paste the
URL.  :)

> We should really push for people to circulate the "generic" URLs, since
> that is the whole point.

People circulate URLs in channels. Those channels are usually in one
language. People use to send links in the language of the channel or in
languages the channel broadly understand. I don't see an issue here
either.