Re: [wgo] web design

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 16:19 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I just uploaded a couple of header mocks today to show how it could look:
>
> http://mihmo.livejournal.com/33912.html

David, note that the header mockups don't feature yet that secondary
navigation bar, that would be another horizontal bar just below the
primary. More in the svg files at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/PageStructure

Máirín, I'm personally still unconvinced about the feet and the Homes
but let's move forward and go for
http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/wgo_header-nov16.png .
Perhaps we find a better solution when prototyping, maybe not. In any
case your last header looks good and works well with the plans. Cool!