[wgo] Iteration I

Hey ! Some "little" points,

* I've decided to use [wgo] tag name on the list for people that has
subscribed only for helping on the implementation.

* Plone Software Center (PSC) , it's a great idea to use it on the main
instance of plone ( I don't doubt it will work on future versions, as
you said is maintained by PloneSolutions... ). I've been looking at
GnomeWeb/GnomeProducts and my proposal is to use PSC to maintain gnome
products information, we can create a general translator than transform
product information to a DOAP file ( and enable importing it ) as the
same way we are going to do i18n ( webdav / FTP )

* I've created a project on lafarga.cpl.upc.edu gforge only for
developing the needed products. You can go and sign up, and latter apply
for wgo project. There is a svn repository there I've created the first
schema of the skin product : GnomeSkin (copy of DIYPloneStyle). Now you
can begin on skinning secondary pages. David, LeeTambiah and all
XHTML/CSS lovers,  can you create a main_template similar to
http://live.gnome.org/data/GnomeWeb(2f)PageStructure/attachments/layoutPlanSecondary0.4.svg
??

* On few days ( I hope ) we will have the server with the Plone instance
ready to be used so then we will begin testing the new skin.

* About content layout we will use PloneArticle / RichDocument / .. to
enable diferent content layouts inside the content macro.

/Ramon