Re: live.gnome.org gnomeification (wiki theme)

Hi :o)

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 12:48 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> I like it, if it works and does all what the current theme does we could
> just implement it if you agree. I am no expert in Moin, is it possible
> to install it as optional theme so we can test and change it as the
> default one once we know it works?

Sure, to use this as a new theme, just rename modern.py to gnome.py (for
example). Then just make a copy of the "modern" theme directory, and
rename it to "gnome". Install screen.css to this directory and
moinmoin.png to the correct place - you now have a new theme named
gnome :)

Btw, it looks like a couple of backup files found their way into the
tarball last time, sorry - please ignore them.

> Currently the themes for logged and unlugged are different. What is your
> plan for this?

Erm - none - I have no plans, never :o)

Seriously, I hadn't noticed that the themes were different, the theme
that I posted seems to work both unlogged and for logged in users. It
appears to add menu items automatically when you log in. Are there any
differences that should be enforced other than these ?

> Karderio, hopefully you will volunteer to keep this Moin theme updated
> when we implement changes in the www.gnome.org look & feel.

Sure, no worries. It's really nothing special though, I just took the
default theme and added bits stolen from the gnome.org stylesheet.
Perhaps something a bit better could be done later on ?

Love, Karderio