Re: Problems

On 7/6/06, David E Wood <dwood39 csc com> wrote:
Gnome,

I could not find the correct email address to send this problem to.  I work
for a corporation that has recently stopped using Gnome because of the
problems with the screensaver.  I am requesting a fix to two of the
problems which are the screen saver not loading when it is supposed to and
also the lock screen function not working consistantly.  This simple
problem has forced the entire corporation to use KDE instead of Gnome.  I
am sure many other corpoations are doing the same thing because of
security.  If you could either forward this message on to who ever should
see it or respond with what I should do, I would be very greatful.  I love
Gnome as do many of my clients but because of such a simple problem as the
screen saver acting up, I can not use your product what so ever.

Thank You
David Wood
TMG/SC/CSC

Hello mr Wood,

have these problems been reported in detail in our bug tracker at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ ? If not, please do report them. Please
also include information about what version of GNOME, what operating
system/distribution, etc.

In any case, please let us know the bug numbers once the bugs have
been reported, so that we may forward this issue and give the matter
the attention it needs. Without bug numbers, we are unfortunately not
able to do that.

Best Regards,
Christian