Re: live.gnome.org gnomeification (wiki theme)

I like it, if it works and does all what the current theme does we could
just implement it if you agree. I am no expert in Moin, is it possible
to install it as optional theme so we can test and change it as the
default one once we know it works?

Currently the themes for logged and unlugged are different. What is your
plan for this?

Karderio, hopefully you will volunteer to keep this Moin theme updated
when we implement changes in the www.gnome.org look & feel.