Re: Request to the board (proposal)

2006/2/12, Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net>:
On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:54:57 +0100
Thilo Pfennig <tpfennig gmail com> wrote:

> I would like to comment on the goals which are:

The information you are looking for are listed at UseCases. Twice!

Not really. UseCases ontains a huge list of possible uses, while goals contains a smal list of goals. So for me it looks like the goals given on GnomeWeb are the focus. I would expect the goals something that would explain what we want to accomplish witth the web site with very few words or points. I do not see any focus on UseCases. So what do we ant to accomplish?

I didn't see any need to delete information from the contact page
without a better place to present it.

I did not suggest to delete information but to put some more userfriendly contact info on it . If a user has a problem he wants contact. Maybe we can have some statistics about how often contact is opened comapring to other pages. I would guess it is  used quite often.

If you are able to make it better in a few minutes, why haven't you
done so already? If you're unable to code HTML, then sent me a text
file with your proposed changes.

I have made a bug report some YEARS ago that I do not find now. But I think the answer was WONTFIX or something similar. I am not coding for a WONTFIX. I just wonder.

Thilo

--
http://vinci.wordpress.com