Re: Request to the board (proposal)

En/na Luis Villa ha escrit:
> That is just my advice :) Does it sound like the right thing to you and others?

I think so.

At this stage we have seen the "just go ahead, others will follow" is
risky. Moving the website revamp implies a lot of discussion and energy
just to make a step forward. At this stage the effort is worth if you
know the plan is already accepted. Otherwise experienced volunteers
prefer to invest their time elsewhere.

We have a plan at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb . I am suggesting a
strategy to make this plan happen. Surely it's not a perfect strategy
but I think it's the better one we have on the table so far. Surely it
can be improved, but after months of debate possibly the major
improvements will come through the development process.

What else can be done before starting to prototype and develop? People
seem tired of discussing around plans anyway.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org