5 main problems with GNOME.org

I just thought of this then so it maybe not be totally thought out. The main thought process behind this was that if - should say when - we have a new GNOME.org we need to have at least these things (ranked most to least important but all pretty important).

1. Multiple Language support. If GNOME has 43 languages supported why shouldn't our website have at least 10 (Maybe a bit too ambisous).
2. Non-Strange site structure. Does the current site structure have any sort of structure at all?
3. A homepage that is simple, uncluttered, up to date. This is the first thing people see when the go to GNOME.org, let's make a good impression.
4.  Search. Why can't I find what I'm looking for in twenty seconds or less on GNOME.org? Because there is no search feature (Google seems to do a reasonable job but it always works/looks better to have a search box in the top corner).
5. I have run out of ideas, how about a good 404 error page.

I think we need to decide what we need the new site to do before we do anything (go to the board).
--
Thanks,
Hugh Buzacott