Re: [gnome.org #1964] Web Gnome LDAP access

We have 3 options :

1) Not use LDAP, if WGO is only going to be used by 6 people I thing that
is not necessary to complicate it ( only need access the editors in
english all the translators will work throw actual methods).

2) Otherwise we can have ReadOnly access to LDAP.

3) The third option is ReadWrite access to LDAP. Then the people have the
oportunity to change the password on LDAP throw plone and also map some
attributes from LDAP to Plone member attributes and change them.

In case 2 and 3 we need to create a group on LDAP just to map who is
editor/reviewer/administrator.

If we need LDAP, then , it's important that we know as soon as possible so
know there are 4 local users ( editors ).

Ramon

> This could be interesting, as we've not done this before, and only users
> of Mango currently have any passwords set in LDAP. How will the Plone
> users be able to set/reset their passwords?
>
> We'll also need to know the IP address of the server that will be making
> the requests to open up the ACL.
>
> --
> Ross

> This message was sent via GNOME.org Request Tracker.

Ramon Navarro Bosch