Re: [wgo] Look&Feel: moving forward

2006/12/18, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com>:
Sorry about that; I actually have more time now as I just started my
holiday vacation

Cool! Thank you for keeping investing your time in the wgo revamp.

> 1 - Let's take as a reference the last works produced by Máirín. This
> is what has happened with the header, we can do the same with the
> secondary pages and the homepage (last mockup afaik is
> http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/wgo_mock-9nov_thumb.png

I can update this with the 25-nov header mock we all agreed on.

Remember also my feedback about this mockup:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2006-November/msg00051.html