Re: [wgo] Look&Feel: moving forward

Quim Gil wrote:
We are well into the alpha phase and it's time to leave behind mockups
in order to work on real code and content. Máirín has done a lot of
good work and she seems to be abducted by external forces,

Sorry about that; I actually have more time now as I just started my holiday vacation (been crazy busy finishing stuff up at work before I left.)

1 - Let's take as a reference the last works produced by Máirín. This
is what has happened with the header, we can do the same with the
secondary pages and the homepage (last mockup afaik is
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h58/mairinduffy/wgo_mock-9nov_thumb.png

I can update this with the 25-nov header mock we all agreed on.

2 - Let's keep updated http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/LooknFeel not
only with last mockups but with the elements that form a style guide:
font families and sizes to be used, colors, and so on.

I can start this too.

3 - If the people working on templates and code need a hand from
Máirín or another pure graphic, ask for help in the list.

Yeh if there is anything you need from me, especially if you are blocking, just let me know and I can churn it out for you! :)

~m