Problems setting up gnometheme0.1 on local machine

Hi Ramon,

I am desperately trying to get up the 0.1 wgo version running on my localhost, however I seem to be running into an issue and hence can't make any progress.

I installed the latest stable version from the Plone website at:- http://plone.org/products/plone and used the "Get Plone for Linux Link" to download the "Plone-2.5.1-UnifiedInstaller.tgz". Installing the Plone-2.5.1-UnifiedInstaller the Plone-2.5 directory was installed at the /opt.

I now checked my web server to see that Plone was running after issuing the command "sudo /opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/bin/startcluster.sh" at http://localhost:8081. All was fine and I can see the Zope management Interface ;-).

I then grabbed the "DIYPloneStyle 2.1.3" from:- http://plone.org/products/diyplonestyle/releases/2.1.3

I added the "DIYPloneStyle" directory to the Plone directory at /opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/Products, and rebooted the server.

I then created a new website and called it "wgo" in the id field. I created a new website "wgo" and went to view to be presented with the default Plone look and feel. I selected the preferences to select add/remove to install the "DIYPloneStyle 2.1.3". Again all went well ;-).

Using SVN I checked out the current wgo to my home directory and simply made a sym link to the /opt/Plone2.5/zeocluster/Products directory like so:-

sudo ln -s /home/flossgeek/wgo/gnometheme/trunk /opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/Products/gnometheme

I the restarted the server and repeated the process mentioned above to add the gnometheme, and then I get an error output for some reason. The traceback is attached to this email for you to view. Quicker I can get pass this hurdle the quicker I can start working on the code for wgo.

Any ideas?

Regards

Lee Tambiah
Site Error

NameError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 196, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 34, in new_publish
    * Module Zope2.App.startup, line 222, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 195, in _exec
    * Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_cmf, line 18, in FSPT_pt_render
    * Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_utils, line 9, in call_pattern
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 134, in pt_render
    * Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_cmf, line 56, in PT_pt_render
    * Module Products.CacheSetup.patch_utils, line 9, in call_pattern
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 104, in pt_render
      <FSPageTemplate at /wgo/prefs_install_products_form>
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 238, in __call__
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 780, in do_defineSlot
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 715, in do_condition
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 780, in do_defineSlot
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 507, in do_setLocal_tal
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
      Line 136, Column 12
      Expression: <PythonExpr Iterator(pos=10000, mainSlot=false)>
      Names:

      {'container': <PloneSite at /wgo>,
       'context': <PloneSite at /wgo>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0xb725338c>,
       'here': <PloneSite at /wgo>,
       'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xb31661ac>,
       'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at 0xb71f706c>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xb31661ac>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://localhost:8081/wgo/prefs_install_products_form>,
       'root': <Application at >,
       'template': <FSPageTemplate at /wgo/prefs_install_products_form>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': <PropertiedUser 'admin'>}

    * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
      __traceback_info__: Iterator(pos=10000, mainSlot=false)
    * Module Python expression "Iterator(pos=10000, mainSlot=false)", line 1, in <expression>

NameError: name 'false' is not defined (Also, the following error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message, please see the event log for full details: name 'false' is not defined)

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.