Leaving WGO Project

Hello GNOMERZ,

I have had to make the decision(not been easy) to leave the project. My reasoning for this is at current I simply do not have the time to invest in this great project. Ideally I need to spend all my time on this project as I have no knowledge of PLONE and very little python knowledge.

It seems the project has the right team for the job who already have excellent knowledge and experience in the PLONE field, who will do a better a job than I will due to those factors.

On another note I have also been approached by the www.freesoftwaremagazine.com to do some writing for the site, as this isn't very demanding it will fit me ideally at current.

Its been great working with you in the short space of time that I have been here, I hope my minor contributions have been of help. I will certainly remain on the mailing list and will always try and help with input on issues that may arise on the way ;-).

I'm sure we will will see a great WGO site in the upcoming months and I can't wait to see the end out come.

Cheers

Lee

P.S I Shall remove my name from the live.gnome site as a contributor, so I don't confuse anyone.