RE: localization of GNOME.org

A long time ago, when we were trying to design the gnome journal web
page we were trying to do the same thing.  In fact, it was from that
project the xmlpo that danilo wrote came into existence.  The idea was
to use docbook to create each page and xmlpo would make pot files for
it.

The problem was that, well docbook is a bitch to write content for in
our case.  But it might be that Shaun could do something in that arena
if people were willing to do docbook and do some handwaving with css and
what not.

sri