Re: Making better use of www.gnome.org/projects/* (and note about forge.gnome.org?)

Hey, Tom-

I do think we should be urging projects to make better use of
g.o/projects/. If you wanted to code up something like this (that
would be optional for maintainers to use, and ideally could accept
DOAP generated at other locations, like gnomefiles.org) I'm sure
several maintainers would welcome using it. Given that as you point
out several projects have recently expended a lot of effort to make
nice sites, it seems like it would be weird to make it a requirement,
though.

As an aside to everyone else o nthe list, I do think using a
customized gforge to power a projects.gnome.org would be something we
could/should look into- like you point out, Tom, there are lots of
projects out there that are sort of in the gnome orbit, and it would
be nice to offer them services and resources even if they aren't
formally in the project.

Luis