Re: Header links and developer tools tab bar [Was: LXR link error]

<quote who="Fotis Kouretas">

> I think that standard bars will make the group more consistent.
>
> Nevertheless, I see 4 sites cross connected:
>
> - gnome user (www.gnome.org)
> - developer (develer.gnome.org)
> - art (art.gnome.org)
> - foundation (foundation.gnome.org ** no graphic ? **)

art.gnome.org is only in the current header links for silly reasons; it's a
user site, and should be obviously linked through www.gnome.org, but not in
the header links (there just hasn't been a great place to put it, and not a
lot of restructuring has been done on w.g.o).

There are plenty of other subsites, which is why the tab bar would work well
for the developer stuff.

linux.conf.au 2005: April 18th-23rd                    http://linux.conf.au/

     "A narcissist - every inch the preening, overconfident, studiously
    effete, ever-so-slightly detached rock star." - Anon. description of
                                 Tony Blair