Re: Serving localized gnome.org

Reinout van Schouwen ha scritto:

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Francesco Levorato wrote:

So I am "anxiously" waiting for this branch to happen, to start working with the new xml2po. I will keep this list informed under the thread [2].

So in effect, it would be wiser to wait for this to happen than to try and implement a short term solution using PHP and gettext?

I dont think I am the appropriate person to answer such a question. But check this [1].
Cheers,
flevour

[1] http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gwh/ (4th paragraph of "planning" part)