Re: Serving localized gnome.org

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005, Francesco Levorato wrote:

So I am "anxiously" waiting for this branch to happen, to start working with the new xml2po. I will keep this list informed under the thread [2].

So in effect, it would be wiser to wait for this to happen than to try and implement a short term solution using PHP and gettext?

Take care, flevour PS: anyone is going to fosdem [3]? We could meet there and discuss any pratic solution.

I don't think I'll be going...

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen