Re: Signing off the wgo goals

En/na Olav Vitters ha escrit
> I'm not talking about integrated, just that developers shouldn't have
> to bug loads of people when they add another developer. E.g. developers
> should be able to add other developers (within sane limits).

>From a wgo perspective, we could offer to the projects a way to manage
their sites and their own permissions. Projects willing to keep managing
sites via CVS will need to keep asking for new accounts to sysadmin, though.

I would not worry much about the projects webistes now. Those concerned
about using CVS seem to have found out their own way out ot the GNOME
servers anyway: http://gnome.org/projects/

We'll need to know what are the current needs of projects' websites
staying in (or willing to go back to) gnome.org.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org