Re: Signing off the wgo goals

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 03:45:00PM +0100, Claus Schwarm wrote:
> I meant 'should not be easy', especially not as easy as wiki editing.

I disagree. Why make it difficult to edit? Of course you can restrict
it to certain persons, but when you are authorized it should be easy.

I'd want wgo/projects/* to be updated as often as needed without much
difficulty. If a project gets a new developer it should be easy to give
access (bugzilla/cvs/wgo/etc).

--
Regards,
Olav