Re: Moving GDM to gnome.org

Glynn:

Well for a start, you didn't read my footnote -

*blush*  Sorry.  :)  Thanks for fixing this for me, and for the tips.

All sorted now, and the GDM page is live - looks great ;) We really
should get the logo fixed on the GDM login screens to the new one ;)

If you point me to the new GNOME logo that GDM2 should be using, I
can update this.

Also, I was hoping to move the gdm-interest mail alias from sunsite.dk
to gnome.org.  I thought the gnome-sysadmin gnome org was the right
alias to ask for this, and this alias has been cc:ed on this thread.
Is there something else I should be doing to try and request a new
gnome.org mail alias?  Also, I have back-archives of the list so if
we wanted to setup an archive that would be possible.

The current GDM alias is not archived, and since a lot of GNOME
security-related discussion happens on the list (how to properly
set up PAM, etc.), it would be useful if the discussion were
better archived, I think.

Brian