Re: Moving GDM to gnome.org

Heya,

> Okay, I got the GDM website setup in gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/projects/gdm
> and think I set it up correctly.  I've waited about 30 minutes and don't see
> the changes on the website, so perhaps I did something wrong?  I think I updated
> the Makefile.am files in www.gnome.org/projects and in the directories I
> created properly.  Perhaps I missed something?

Well for a start, you didn't read my footnote -

> > [1] The gotcha's are really just adding stuff to AC_OUTPUT in
> >     configure.in

So that was your main problem. Then you made 2 mistakes in the Makefile
in the gdm/docs and gdm/images directory -

 a) Don't put a trailing slash after your last entry in page_SCRIPTS
 b) Don't put trailing spaces after you add a '\' character

Usually it's pretty easy to test the build infrastructure first by doing
a top level ./autogen.sh --prefix=/home/gman/public_html
--with-http-prefix=http://localhost/~gman for example.

All sorted now, and the GDM page is live - looks great ;) We really
should get the logo fixed on the GDM login screens to the new one ;)

Glynn