Re: Moving GDM to gnome.org

Glynn:

Okay, I got the GDM website setup in gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/projects/gdm
and think I set it up correctly.  I've waited about 30 minutes and don't see
the changes on the website, so perhaps I did something wrong?  I think I updated
the Makefile.am files in www.gnome.org/projects and in the directories I
created properly.  Perhaps I missed something?

Sorry it took me a while to get this done.  I wanted to put the new GDM
documentation up on the website and was struggling to figure out how to
get the new gnome-doc-utils stuff working.

Brian

1) Request to gnome-web-list gnome org and gnome-sysadmin gnome org

   The first thing, is that I think it would be better to move the GDM
   documentation from my personal website:

      http://yippi.hypermall.com/gdm/

   to somewhere like:

      http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm

   I understand the website is stored in CVS, but wanted to get permission
   before going ahead and doing anything like adding projects/gdm.

Feel free to do this. The module is in gnomeweb-wml, and it should be
pretty easy to figure out the build structure [1] - the build is all
automated, so once you check in stuff you should see it appearing within
about 5 or 10 minutes. If possible, it would be excellent to follow the
current style of other projects eg.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/nautilus/

Glynn

[1] The gotcha's are really just adding stuff to AC_OUTPUT in configure.in