Re: Cutting down the amount of text on the gnome.org

On 8/12/05, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> <quote who="Andreas Nilsson">
>
> > Ok, something like this is what I had in mind.
> > http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gnomeorgfront-prop.png
> > (some extra stuff on in the top of that one, but ignore this for now as
> > I won't do anything about it right now)
>
> Alright - let's chat about this more some time, I think we can be quite a
> bit bolder than this, if we're going to make a change at all. :-)
>
> - Jeff

The current front page and the new mockup doesn't really answer the
question " How do I get it?"

To that end, that paragraph in the upper corner needs to point a page
about getting it. Renovating the Footware page and moving it to better
URL would be a good start.

Corey