Re: Cutting down the amount of text on the gnome.org

<quote who="Andreas Nilsson">

> Ok, something like this is what I had in mind.
> http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/gnomeorgfront-prop.png
> (some extra stuff on in the top of that one, but ignore this for now as
> I won't do anything about it right now)

Alright - let's chat about this more some time, I think we can be quite a
bit bolder than this, if we're going to make a change at all. :-)

GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

             It's not just a song! It's a document of my life!