Re: Cutting down the amount of text on the gnome.org

<quote who="Andreas Nilsson">

> Hi all!
> I'm concithering cutting down the amount of text on the gnome.org frontpage.
> The texts needs to be catchier and much, much shorter than they are now
> in order to attract peoples attention.
>
> I'm also thinking of connecting the gnomedesktop feed to the frontpage
> similar to the way mozilla.org has the mozillazine feed on their frontpage.
>
> Any thoughts on this?

Go for it, please post here before committing.

GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

   "We are peaking sexually when they are peaking. And two peaks makes a
                        hell of a good mount." - SMH