Breaking www.gnome.org down a bit

Am I OK to simply commit a new project site to gnomeweb-
wml/www.gnome.org/projects/gtranslator, or are there some guidelines I'm
missing?

Also, why not create a /cvs/sites (seperate to /cvs/gnome), and break
the websites down into smaller, more managable modules (gnomeweb-wml is
monolithic!). For example, the 'gnomeweb-wml' module could be moved
verbatim for starters, and then the project subdirs could be broken off
one-at-a-time into seperate modules, adding Apache aliases to retain
it's structure web-wise.

Just an idea :)

--
Ross
--- Begin Message ---

Firstly, would I be right to simply commit the whole site to gnomeweb-
wml/www.gnome.org/projects/gtranslator, or are there some guidelines I'm
missing?

Also, just to throw an idea into the mix - How about creating
a /cvs/sites (seperate to /cvs/gnome), and break the websites down into
smaller, more managable chunks. For example, the 'gnomeweb-wml' module
could be moved verbatim, and then the project subdirs could be broken
off into seperate modules, adding Apache aliases to retain it's
structure web-wise.

Either way, before I commit anything to CVS, I want to move the tarballs
out of the document tree and move them to a seperate area, preferably a
'gtranslator' area on 'ftp.gnome.org'. Can anyone tell me how I should
go about this?

I'd also like to start making future gtranslator releases through
gnome.org (instead of sf.net). I'm hoping to get a 1.2.0 version out in
the next few weeks (/months) with plurals support and completely new po
file parsing/writing routines (it's gonna rock!). I've heard talk of a
special gnome.org file release script, but as yet I've never used.
Again, where can I find more information?

Cheers,

--
Ross

--- End Message ---