Re: wgo/press/index.html update [gnumeric make problems]

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 19:01 -0300, Sebastien Biot wrote:

> get a second, would you mind looking at wgo/press/index.html? I updated
> it (index.wml) 4 days ago but my changes (updated French press contact
> info) aren't showing.

We seem to have had a make error.  Make died regenerating the site at
www.gnome.org/projects/gnumeric/new-design-testing/announcements/1.2
because the targets didn't exist.  I edited the errors out get my local
version to build.  Sorry for touching our pages Jody.  The site
regenerated after my commit.

There was another make problem at the very end of the build that did not
interfere with the generation of the site, but caused us to accrue some
make logs.  We shouldn't be getting these now that I removed the make
instructions for the old scripts.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.