Applets tutorial

Hi all,
following the discussion with Davyd in bug 153987, I have written a
new section for the Gnome 2 applets tutorial about applet resizing.
The tutorial is present in CVS in html and sgml. The html looks
auto-generated, so I assumed the sgml was the original handmade file,
and I worked in it. I have attached a patch for this file. Please let
me know if I should have worked directly in html (I couldn't find any
wml file for this document...)
It might also be better to move this file from
www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2 to developer.gnome.org where it
belongs...
Cheers
Vincent