Broken links

My first email was moderated, so I am re-sending this after
subscribing to the list. Forgive me if you get it twice.

Hi all,
I just wanted to point out that a few links are out of date or broken
on developer.gnome.org, on the tutorials page
(http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/)

- the tutorial for scrollkeeper (bug 154077)
- the tutorial for gnome icons (bug 153579)

Moreover, the tutorial for gnome applets is very out of date (it's
still against Gnome 1.x, bug 152973).
A link to this tutorial for gnome 2 applets could be added :
http://www.gnome.org/projects/ORBit2/appletstutorial.html

I'd be willing to make the modifications myself if someone can point
me in the right direction.
Cheers

Vincent