Re: GNOME 2.6 documentation for w.g.o/learn

El mié, 31-03-2004 a las 14:54, Eugene O'Connor escribió:
> Great! I've looked and they all look fine.

ok

> I looked at the HTML formats in Mozilla 1.1 and there are lots of
> question marks in the files, especially around the Prev and Next links.
> It looks fine in Netscape, so I think it is good for publication. Do you
> have any idea why the question marks appear?

Hmmm, I had the same problem but I though it was because epiphany.

Ok, I see the problem. The www.gnome.org apache is serving pages as
UTF-8 but the documentation has ISO-8859-1 chars, that's why you see the
question marks.

I'm sending a copy to gnome-web-list mailing list. Hey guys, What should
be used by default? UTF-8? any way to fix it easily? the old gnome
documentation has the same problem but I can only fix GNOME 2.4 and 2.6
documentation, I cannot change older versions. You can see an example of
the problem here: http://www.gnome.org/learn/users-guide/latest/

Cheers.