GNOME 2.6 documentation for w.g.o/learn

Hello all,

The Sun GNOME documentation team needs a volunteer to help us put the
following books on up on w.g.o/learn:

- GNOME 2.6 Desktop Accessibility Guide
- GNOME 2.6 Desktop System Administration Guide
- GNOME 2.6 Desktop User Guide

We can make multi-file HTML, single-file HTML, and PDF available, but we
need someone to put them in the correct location and update the index
file at w.g.o/learn.

Carlos did this for us last September - but I'm not sure if he's still
around.

Alternatively, perhaps someone could show me what needs to be done.

Thanks,
Eugene

Please CC me on replies as I am not on gnome-web-list.