Re: New index.html-- any objections?

Okeydoke. :)

Happy new year, btw, and I hope that this is helpful & good. I look forward to working with you more closely once you have a chance to catch your breath!

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 12:25, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> I would also prefer to use your work and/or integrate it with Sebastien's
> version, but I don't want to wait as much.  I think that the page
> currently on viralata will be a dramatic improvement over what we
> currently have, and that we can merge in your changes whenever they are
> ready.
> So, if you don't have strenuous or specific objections, is it OK with you
> if Sebastien and I go ahead and get that page up today or tomorrow?

That was a tacit confirmation.

> Also, can you send us what you have now, (you don't even have to revise or
> prepare it-- just mail any random materials or notes you have)? It would
> help a lot to have more visibility into that aspect of the project.

The notes I have are too random to send - I need to set them out in a more
sensible manner, and that is on my list of things to get done before LCA,
which I've said previously (the front page stuff isn't, but it's not with me

- Jeff