Re: New index.html-- any objections?

Jeff:
I would also prefer to use your work and/or integrate it with Sebastien's version, but I don't want to wait as much.  I think that the page currently on viralata will be a dramatic improvement over what we currently have, and that we can merge in your changes whenever they are ready.

So, if you don't have strenuous or specific objections, is it OK with you if Sebastien and I go ahead and get that page up today or tomorrow?

Also, can you send us what you have now, (you don't even have to revise or prepare it-- just mail any random materials or notes you have)? It would help a lot to have more visibility into that aspect of the project.

Yours,
a.

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 12:05, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> http://www.viralata.net/gnome/top_page_mockup_v10.html
>
> Aside from the mention of the 12/31/03 deadline (which we should of
> course delete, now that it's past), does anyone have any objections to
> this page?
>
> Speak now-ish, or ask for/make changes later. :)

I would prefer you waited, but I have lagged on this (preparing for LCA next
week).