Re: New index.html-- any objections?

<quote who="Aaron Weber">

> I would also prefer to use your work and/or integrate it with Sebastien's
> version, but I don't want to wait as much.  I think that the page
> currently on viralata will be a dramatic improvement over what we
> currently have, and that we can merge in your changes whenever they are
> ready.
>
> So, if you don't have strenuous or specific objections, is it OK with you
> if Sebastien and I go ahead and get that page up today or tomorrow?

That was a tacit confirmation.

> Also, can you send us what you have now, (you don't even have to revise or
> prepare it-- just mail any random materials or notes you have)? It would
> help a lot to have more visibility into that aspect of the project.

The notes I have are too random to send - I need to set them out in a more
sensible manner, and that is on my list of things to get done before LCA,
which I've said previously (the front page stuff isn't, but it's not with me
atm).

           "'Cause remember, smug is beautiful." - Zachary Beane