Re: New index.html-- any objections?

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> > I would prefer you waited, but I have lagged on this (preparing for LCA
> > next week).
>
> So when are you going to get it done, Jeff?

Hopefully in the remainder of the week, or after LCA. Before you hound me,
Luis, that was more of a confirmation than a rejection.

   "The most beautiful things about the world are deer and bunnies. Even
   in a carnivorous way I like them, they are my favourite meats. When I
      see them together I feel that is a safe place." - Vincent Gallo