Re: widget update [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> > Currently doing a complete rebuild - deleting the entire cvs checkout
> > seemed to do the trick. Gar.
>
> Just in case you don't know already, that doesn't seem to have worked.

Yeah, I found that last night; seems it's checking out correctly and so on.
We haven't done a whole bunch of stuff on a branch or anything, have we? I
can't see how that would happen en masse. I'll bang on it again today.

  "I rather think of Pat as our linguistic ornithologist here - 'Oh look,
         the brown noddy also nests in the mangrove!'" - John Fleck