Re: widget update [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]

On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 15:31, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 22:57, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > *sysadmin hat* The only things currently not functioning (to my knowledge)
> > are LXR and Bonsai (but viewcvs is up), some backend admin tools (such as
> > the cvs admin pages and Request Tracker), and any PHP apps on widget (the
> > most obvious being the software map and art.gnome.org).
>
> Actually, it doesn't look like developer.gnome.org is updating, and it
> looks like it has not updated since the break in. I have checked the
> build of a local checkout - it does build.

Yes.  It definitely doesn't regenerate right.  I've made three updates
to /arch/lang and I still don't see mention of the GNOME Platform
bindings.  I have updated other files though and they did show on w.g.o
within minutes of the commit.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.