Re: How can I help?

Thanks very much for the full guide there. I wouldn't of been able to start without that help.

I'm currently checking out the code.

A could of issues that someone could clarify for me:

a) How often do I need to checkout CVS so I don't have conflicts when I submit my code back via bugzilla or whatever? b) Is CVS mildly intelligent, that is will it only update files that have changed since I've last checked out?

The reason I'm asking is even on my DSL connection it takes quite some time to check out the code.

Martin Alderson,
IntechHosting

Email: martin intechhosting co uk
Web: http://www.intechhosting.co.uk