Re: Contact page draft 2

<quote who="Curtis C. Hovey">

> Thanks for the feedback on the first draft of the Contact page.  I've
> revised the page and placed a copy for review at
> http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/contact.html

(Please check this in as /contacts/index.html whenever you feel it's
ready... I agree with the points raised in the thread, and am pretty sure
people will let us know how to improve it even further once it's up. Thanks
heaps, Curtis!)

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman