Re: XHTML 1.0 Strict Document Type

On Thu, 2003-10-16 at 00:15, Alexander Winston wrote:
> I believe that GNOME's Web pages should be held to higher standards than
> a Transitional document type. Already, most of the Web pages that are
> valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional are valid XHTML 1.0 Strict to boot. I am
> very interested in others' thoughts on this topic.

Are you volunteering?  I think most, if not everyone agrees, but there
are hundred of pages must be fixed.  XHTML 1.0 take a lower priority to
simply getting information to the users.  If you have a plan to tackle
the problem, or are willing to work on it, your assistance would be
appreciated.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.