RE: contact page draft

> From: Curtis C. Hovey [mailto:sinzui cox net]
> I've put up a draft of a contact page.
>
> http://members.cox.net/sinzui/dgo/contact.html

The "Membership" section is really "Foundation Membership", so I don't think
it should be separate from the "Foundation" section. At the moment it kind
of suggests that you have to go through a process to contribute, or already
be one of us.

Maybe the first sentence should refer to the "GNOME community" rather than
the foundation. The foundation board don't want to get bug report emails.

Typos:
s/Need to reach someone with the/Need to reach someone at/ ?
s/are are not in the same timezone/are not in the same timezone/

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net